Wednesday 27 May 2015

WOYWW 312 - 6th Anniversary!

Welcome all to the 6th birthday of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! Many, many thanks to Julia Dunnit: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/woyww-6th-year-anniversary-edition.html for creating and hosting this wonderful blog hop.  I have received fabulous inspiration and am lucky to have connected with fellow deskers across the miles sharing our weekly creative round-ups :)


This week we are immersed in packing and cathartic sorting for the big move.  Here's my last desk-shot in this craft room and I'm delighted that my cat Tigger wanted to share this moment too!...


My old desk isn't joining us, owing to a particularly dangerous wobbly leg!  Pleased I've found a replacement desk (see below) which will be delivered on Saturday.

Thanks everyone for your 'good luck with the house-move' wishes and great suggestions for craft storage in small spaces :)

Happy 6th WOYWW and here's to many more!!

Angela x
Angel Greetings

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! that desk looks gorgeous.
    Happy anniversary Soojay 37#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, and Good luck with the move! I found packing my craft room up when we moved to be the most daunting and emotional! Good thing Tigger is helping out..very handsome boy.
    Please send me your address to; Kim@DirectorsChoiceCU.Com and I'll get your ATC out this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kitty and the card he is posing with is beautiful. Your new desk is cute and looks especially sturdy for you. Happy WOYWW 6th Anniversary! Sandy Leigh #52

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous new desk, good luck with the move :)
    Happy 6th Anniversary WOYWW-er!
    heres to many more
    Charlie x #35

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary. I dread the thought of moving so much I have said we would pay someone to do it while we go on holiday!! As for my craft room packing - perish the thought!
    So nice of Tigger to be your able assistant today.
    I am next to you on the ATC front! So excited!!
    Hugs
    Hettie 63

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad Tigger was there to share the final WOYWW post from your old craft room. i would hate to move, since most of my house is taken up with craft supplies. I wish you all kinds of luck and destashing fun.

    It was great that you could join in this special anniversary post, though. Happy, happy 6th WOYWW anniversary from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Photo bombed! Lovely card Angela, and a lovely new desk to look forward to as well. Hope the move goes really smoothly and I hope too that you aren't leaving the sea behind?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope the move goes smoothly and you are able to get back to crafting at the new desk soon! Lea number 72

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with the move, i hope it all goes smoothly for you, thanks for the snoop

    Hugs
    Jac
    N0 39

    ReplyDelete