Wednesday 20 December 2017

WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 446

Welcome one and all to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday -  a chance to share our creative spaces.  Click on the badge to the right to have a look at other crafters' desks-it's a wondrous source of inspiration...

I confess this is my first post since, well, er, last Christmas!  Almost a year to the day!  Here's my desk today:

May I introduce you to my early Christmas present, the unmistakable, shiny, glorious guillotine!!  My poor, long suffering partner has finally put an end to my years of moaning and groaning over the annoyance of cheap paper trimmers producing wonky edges..!  That is now a distant memory!  I was speechless when I opened it and am loving my new addition to my craft family.  I really should stop gushing now..!  There are the remnants of Christmas card making to the right and my penultimate card waiting to be delivered.  Out of view to the left and on the floor are all my piles of paper-crafting mess waiting to be tidied-eventually...

Here are some of my favourite makes of this year:








Thank you for taking the time to visit.  Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all good wishes for 2018.  I will endeavour not to leave 364 days before my next blog post!...  

Angela x

10 comments:

  1. beautiful creations and a guillotine!! Wow, I am jealous!!! Have a merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a guillotine!! Happy Christmas - see you in December 2018 then..... Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it’s nice to see you, however erm, frequently!! I’m with you - a guillotine really does it for me. I think I would go back to save mine from a fire!! Well done partner...especially for making you have it early!! See you in a few months then! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, nice to meet you! Lucky you getting a guillotine! It would frighten me to death, as my craft room is also my spare bedroom, and my grandsons sleep in there when they come for a sleepover! I love your cards, very original. Have a wonderful Christmas Heather #32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela, loving your card collection. Your early Christmas present looks brilliant. Have a good Christmas and a great woyww too, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. I like the train card - lots of fun for your nephew. I confess to not often using a guillotine - can never get it to do exactly what I want - ought to practice more, I suppose!!!
    Happy Christmas. Take care.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good tools are a godsend so I completely understand your happiness - it's really good fabric scissors for me. The feel of cutting with cheap scissors is horrible! Love your makes throughout the year and it's good to see you back on the desks. Happy Christmas!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela, glad you managed to join back in. Enjoy your new guillotine; good tools are so important. Merry Christmas. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela, and hello again! Love that guillotene, I agree that cheaper trimmers can cause more trouble than they are worth. Someone did once tell me, it may have been ShazinOz, that often the main body of trimmers is not square, it's better to use any gridlines on the cutter than actually butting card up to the edges, and often I think that may be right. Enjoy your new toy! Have a lovely Christmas, Love & Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely present, you'll really enjoy that. desk tidy as a result but you got me wishing for a floor photo - hehehe. Love the love card but then I love the owls too, super cards. Thanks for the visit and have a Happy Christmas and a crafty New Year - BJ#27

    ReplyDelete